JACKSON, Miss. – Today State Auditor Shad White and Hinds County District Attorney Jody Owens announced former Director of the Mississippi Department of Human Services John Davis has pleaded guilty to his role in Mississippi’s largest public fraud scheme. Davis has also agreed to fully cooperate with and assist law enforcement authorities in the prosecution of any and all other criminal defendants.
- John Davis Pleads Guilty in Welfare Scandal September 22, 2022
- Duo Indicted for Embezzlement in Jackson County September 19, 2022
- Audit Shows Millions of Dollars in Potential Savings in 3 School Districts September 14, 2022
- Auditor Responds to Federal Prosecutors’ Statement on Medicaid Case September 2, 2022
- Hinds County Election Commission Co-conspirator Pleads Guilty August 29, 2022