JACKSON- State Auditor Stacey Pickering has notified the Legislature of his concerns with the Mississippi Adequate Education Program (MAEP) formula.
- AG Lynn Fitch, Auditor Shad White Announce $55.5 Million Settlement with Centene June 14, 2021
- Amanda Lewis is Guilty of Embezzlement May 25, 2021
- Auditor’s Office Partners with School Districts to Cut Outside-the-Classroom Spending, Direct Education Money to Teachers and Students May 10, 2021
- Auditor Arrests Two Biloxi Public Schools Employees for Fraud and Embezzlement May 5, 2021
- School District Looks to Reduce Ineffective Spending With Help from State Auditor April 29, 2021