Jackson, Miss –State Auditor Stacey Pickering announces Deltra Young, former Deputy Tax Collector for Tallahatchie County, pled guilty to one count of embezzlement and was sentenced to serve 18 months of supervised probation in the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- John Davis Pleads Guilty in Welfare Scandal September 22, 2022
- Duo Indicted for Embezzlement in Jackson County September 19, 2022
- Audit Shows Millions of Dollars in Potential Savings in 3 School Districts September 14, 2022
- Response to Fatherlessness Report is Telling September 13, 2022
- Auditor Responds to Federal Prosecutors’ Statement on Medicaid Case September 2, 2022