Jackson, Miss –State Auditor Stacey Pickering announces Deltra Young, former Deputy Tax Collector for Tallahatchie County, pled guilty to one count of embezzlement and was sentenced to serve 18 months of supervised probation in the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- AG Lynn Fitch, Auditor Shad White Announce $55.5 Million Settlement with Centene June 14, 2021
- Amanda Lewis is Guilty of Embezzlement May 25, 2021
- Auditor’s Office Partners with School Districts to Cut Outside-the-Classroom Spending, Direct Education Money to Teachers and Students May 10, 2021
- Auditor Arrests Two Biloxi Public Schools Employees for Fraud and Embezzlement May 5, 2021
- School District Looks to Reduce Ineffective Spending With Help from State Auditor April 29, 2021