Jackson, Miss –State Auditor Stacey Pickering announces Deltra Young, former Deputy Tax Collector for Tallahatchie County, pled guilty to one count of embezzlement and was sentenced to serve 18 months of supervised probation in the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Former Ellisville Deputy City Clerk Arrested for Embezzlement September 21, 2023
- Report Shows Which College Majors are Critical for State’s Economy September 20, 2023
- State Auditor Investigation Leads to $5 Million Recovery September 18, 2023
- Former Alcorn Consolidated School District Superintendent Pleads Guilty September 13, 2023
- Auditor Releases Report on Historic Unemployment Fraud September 6, 2023