Jackson, Miss –State Auditor Stacey Pickering announces Deltra Young, former Deputy Tax Collector for Tallahatchie County, pled guilty to one count of embezzlement and was sentenced to serve 18 months of supervised probation in the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Auditor’s Office Makes Arrest in Forrest County September 22, 2021
- Auditor’s Office Given High Marks in Peer Review September 16, 2021
- Auditor Makes Arrest and Issues Demand Letter in Jones County September 14, 2021
- Auditor Arrests Woman Accused of Stealing from Needy Schoolchildren August 16, 2021
- Auditor Releases Annual Exceptions Report August 9, 2021