Jackson, Miss –State Auditor Stacey Pickering announces Deltra Young, former Deputy Tax Collector for Tallahatchie County, pled guilty to one count of embezzlement and was sentenced to serve 18 months of supervised probation in the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Former Philadelphia Court Clerk is Guilty of Embezzlement March 24, 2020
- Auditor Arrests former Simpson County Sheriff’s Office Employee for Embezzlement March 19, 2020
- Auditor Arrests former Lawrence County Conservation District Clerk March 5, 2020
- Auditor Returns Over $1.3 Million to Taxpayers in February March 3, 2020
- Former Harrison County Assistant Tax Collector Sentenced for Committing Fraud February 27, 2020