Jackson, Miss –State Auditor Stacey Pickering announces Deltra Young, former Deputy Tax Collector for Tallahatchie County, pled guilty to one count of embezzlement and was sentenced to serve 18 months of supervised probation in the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Two Plead Guilty in Coahoma County Community College Fraud February 6, 2023
- Former City of Jackson Constituent Services Manager Pleads Guilty January 19, 2023
- Auditor White Hosts Panel Discussion on the Importance of Present Fathers January 11, 2023
- Toni Johnson is Guilty January 10, 2023
- Auditor’s Office Announces Public Innovations and Efficiencies Award January 5, 2023