JACKSON, Miss. – On Wednesday, March 8, 2017, Special Agents from the Office of the State Auditor (OSA) arrested Prentiss County Justice Court Clerk Donna Inman on the charge of embezzlement. OSA issued a demand of $6,335.92 to Inman which covered the loss, interest, and the cost of recovery.
- Former Lawrence County Tax Collector Clerk Arrested for Embezzlement and Fraud November 16, 2023
- Audit Investigators Arrest Two in Separate Rankin County Cases November 7, 2023
- Government Can Save Money by Being Smarter with Vehicle Purchases October 18, 2023
- Former Meridian Police Officer Guilty of Conspiracy October 12, 2023
- Congress Calls for National Welfare Investigation October 2, 2023