JACKSON, Miss. – On Wednesday, March 8, 2017, Special Agents from the Office of the State Auditor (OSA) arrested Prentiss County Justice Court Clerk Donna Inman on the charge of embezzlement. OSA issued a demand of $6,335.92 to Inman which covered the loss, interest, and the cost of recovery.
- Auditor’s Office Makes Arrest in Forrest County September 22, 2021
- Auditor’s Office Given High Marks in Peer Review September 16, 2021
- Auditor Makes Arrest and Issues Demand Letter in Jones County September 14, 2021
- Auditor Arrests Woman Accused of Stealing from Needy Schoolchildren August 16, 2021
- Auditor Releases Annual Exceptions Report August 9, 2021