JACKSON, Miss. – On Wednesday, March 8, 2017, Special Agents from the Office of the State Auditor (OSA) arrested Prentiss County Justice Court Clerk Donna Inman on the charge of embezzlement. OSA issued a demand of $6,335.92 to Inman which covered the loss, interest, and the cost of recovery.
- Former Philadelphia Court Clerk is Guilty of Embezzlement March 24, 2020
- Auditor Arrests former Simpson County Sheriff’s Office Employee for Embezzlement March 19, 2020
- Auditor Arrests former Lawrence County Conservation District Clerk March 5, 2020
- Auditor Returns Over $1.3 Million to Taxpayers in February March 3, 2020
- Former Harrison County Assistant Tax Collector Sentenced for Committing Fraud February 27, 2020