JACKSON- New legislation pending in the Mississippi House of Representatives will require that state and local public employees who are convicted of or plead guilty to any type of public corruption to forfeit their public retirement benefits.
- Auditor Makes Two Arrests in Smith County in Separate Cases November 1, 2019
- Auditor Arrests Mayor of Aberdeen for Embezzlement October 31, 2019
- Auditor Arrests Former District Attorney Employee and Former Deputy Tax Collector After Separate Investigations October 3, 2019
- Auditor’s Report Shows Disregard for Cyber Security in State Government October 1, 2019
- Auditor Arrests Supervisor in Newton County September 26, 2019