JACKSON- New legislation pending in the Mississippi House of Representatives will require that state and local public employees who are convicted of or plead guilty to any type of public corruption to forfeit their public retirement benefits.
- John Davis Pleads Guilty in Welfare Scandal September 22, 2022
- Duo Indicted for Embezzlement in Jackson County September 19, 2022
- Audit Shows Millions of Dollars in Potential Savings in 3 School Districts September 14, 2022
- Response to Fatherlessness Report is Telling September 13, 2022
- Auditor Responds to Federal Prosecutors’ Statement on Medicaid Case September 2, 2022