JACKSON- New legislation pending in the Mississippi House of Representatives will require that state and local public employees who are convicted of or plead guilty to any type of public corruption to forfeit their public retirement benefits.
- Former Philadelphia Court Clerk is Guilty of Embezzlement March 24, 2020
- Auditor Arrests former Simpson County Sheriff’s Office Employee for Embezzlement March 19, 2020
- Auditor Arrests former Lawrence County Conservation District Clerk March 5, 2020
- Auditor Returns Over $1.3 Million to Taxpayers in February March 3, 2020
- Former Harrison County Assistant Tax Collector Sentenced for Committing Fraud February 27, 2020