JACKSON- New legislation pending in the Mississippi House of Representatives will require that state and local public employees who are convicted of or plead guilty to any type of public corruption to forfeit their public retirement benefits.
- Auditor’s Office Begins New Year with Momentum from Concluded Investigations January 3, 2020
- Mississippi Outpaces Southern States in Outside-the-Classroom Spending November 18, 2019
- Former Warren County Bookkeeper Pleads Guilty to Embezzlement November 12, 2019
- Auditor Makes Two Arrests in Smith County in Separate Cases November 1, 2019
- Auditor Arrests Mayor of Aberdeen for Embezzlement October 31, 2019