JACKSON- New legislation pending in the Mississippi House of Representatives will require that state and local public employees who are convicted of or plead guilty to any type of public corruption to forfeit their public retirement benefits.
- Two Plead Guilty in Coahoma County Community College Fraud February 6, 2023
- Former City of Jackson Constituent Services Manager Pleads Guilty January 19, 2023
- Auditor White Hosts Panel Discussion on the Importance of Present Fathers January 11, 2023
- Toni Johnson is Guilty January 10, 2023
- Auditor’s Office Announces Public Innovations and Efficiencies Award January 5, 2023