JACKSON- New legislation pending in the Mississippi House of Representatives will require that state and local public employees who are convicted of or plead guilty to any type of public corruption to forfeit their public retirement benefits.
- Former Lawrence County Tax Collector Clerk Arrested for Embezzlement and Fraud November 16, 2023
- Audit Investigators Arrest Two in Separate Rankin County Cases November 7, 2023
- Government Can Save Money by Being Smarter with Vehicle Purchases October 18, 2023
- Former Meridian Police Officer Guilty of Conspiracy October 12, 2023
- Congress Calls for National Welfare Investigation October 2, 2023