JACKSON- New legislation pending in the Mississippi House of Representatives will require that state and local public employees who are convicted of or plead guilty to any type of public corruption to forfeit their public retirement benefits.
- Auditor’s Office Makes Arrest in Forrest County September 22, 2021
- Auditor’s Office Given High Marks in Peer Review September 16, 2021
- Auditor Makes Arrest and Issues Demand Letter in Jones County September 14, 2021
- Auditor Arrests Woman Accused of Stealing from Needy Schoolchildren August 16, 2021
- Auditor Releases Annual Exceptions Report August 9, 2021