JACKSON- New legislation pending in the Mississippi House of Representatives will require that state and local public employees who are convicted of or plead guilty to any type of public corruption to forfeit their public retirement benefits.
- AG Lynn Fitch, Auditor Shad White Announce $55.5 Million Settlement with Centene June 14, 2021
- Amanda Lewis is Guilty of Embezzlement May 25, 2021
- Auditor’s Office Partners with School Districts to Cut Outside-the-Classroom Spending, Direct Education Money to Teachers and Students May 10, 2021
- Auditor Arrests Two Biloxi Public Schools Employees for Fraud and Embezzlement May 5, 2021
- School District Looks to Reduce Ineffective Spending With Help from State Auditor April 29, 2021