JACKSON, Miss. – On Wednesday, April 4, the Mississippi Office of the State Auditor (OSA) Performance Division released a report focused on failed economic development programs. In the 243 projects discussed, the State of Mississippi has generated more than twelve dollars in return for every one public dollar spent by the Mississippi Development Authority (MDA) on economic developments;failed projects represent $185.6 Million in disbursements.
- Auditor’s Office Begins New Year with Momentum from Concluded Investigations January 3, 2020
- Mississippi Outpaces Southern States in Outside-the-Classroom Spending November 18, 2019
- Former Warren County Bookkeeper Pleads Guilty to Embezzlement November 12, 2019
- Auditor Makes Two Arrests in Smith County in Separate Cases November 1, 2019
- Auditor Arrests Mayor of Aberdeen for Embezzlement October 31, 2019