JACKSON, Miss. – Today State Auditor Shad White announced that civil demands were issued to 12 current and former Canton Municipal Utilities employees. The demands total $101,829.76 and include principle, interest, and investigative costs.
- Former District Attorney’s Office Investigator is Guilty of Embezzlement May 19, 2020
- Favre Repays TANF Funds May 6, 2020
- Audit of DHS Reveals Millions Wasted May 4, 2020
- Shad White Holds Press Conference to Discuss Single Audit Findings at the Mississippi Department of Human Services May 1, 2020
- Fraud Schemes Widespread During COVID-19 Emergency April 14, 2020