JACKSON, Miss. – Today, OSA Special Agents presented civil demands to five current members of the Canton Municipal Utilities Board of Commissioners. Cleotha Williams, Charles Weems, L.C. Slaughter, Charles Morgan, and Cleveland Anderson were all served demands of $19,192.77, each. The total amount for the demands against the commissioners is $95,963.85, which includes principle, interest, and investigative costs.
- Auditor Makes Two Arrests in Smith County in Separate Cases November 1, 2019
- Auditor Arrests Mayor of Aberdeen for Embezzlement October 31, 2019
- Auditor Arrests Former District Attorney Employee and Former Deputy Tax Collector After Separate Investigations October 3, 2019
- Auditor’s Report Shows Disregard for Cyber Security in State Government October 1, 2019
- Auditor Arrests Supervisor in Newton County September 26, 2019