JACKSON, Miss. – GreenTech Automotive Inc., located in Robinsonville, MS owes the state of Mississippi nearly $5 Million, and State Auditor Stacey Pickering is ordering that the money be repaid with interest and investigative costs.
- Auditor Makes Two Arrests in Smith County in Separate Cases November 1, 2019
- Auditor Arrests Mayor of Aberdeen for Embezzlement October 31, 2019
- Auditor Arrests Former District Attorney Employee and Former Deputy Tax Collector After Separate Investigations October 3, 2019
- Auditor’s Report Shows Disregard for Cyber Security in State Government October 1, 2019
- Auditor Arrests Supervisor in Newton County September 26, 2019