JACKSON, Miss. – On Friday, July 28, 2017, Special Agents from the Mississippi Office of the State Auditor (OSA) arrested former Hancock County Justice Court Employee, Dana Sue Beaman, on the charges of embezzlement and making false entries in public records. The OSA also issued a demand of $197,408.94, which accounts for the embezzled amount, interest, and recovery costs.
- Auditor’s Office Begins New Year with Momentum from Concluded Investigations January 3, 2020
- Mississippi Outpaces Southern States in Outside-the-Classroom Spending November 18, 2019
- Former Warren County Bookkeeper Pleads Guilty to Embezzlement November 12, 2019
- Auditor Makes Two Arrests in Smith County in Separate Cases November 1, 2019
- Auditor Arrests Mayor of Aberdeen for Embezzlement October 31, 2019