JACKSON, Miss. – Agents from the Office of the State Auditor (OSA) recently arrested Sherry Brewer, former Bookkeeper for Harrison Central High School. She was issued a demand of $14,698.36, which includes interest and investigative costs. A Harrison County Grand Jury indicted Brewer for embezzlement and alteration of records after evidence showed Brewer was pocketing money from students and teachers and altering the receipts.
- Former Philadelphia Court Clerk is Guilty of Embezzlement March 24, 2020
- Auditor Arrests former Simpson County Sheriff’s Office Employee for Embezzlement March 19, 2020
- Auditor Arrests former Lawrence County Conservation District Clerk March 5, 2020
- Auditor Returns Over $1.3 Million to Taxpayers in February March 3, 2020
- Former Harrison County Assistant Tax Collector Sentenced for Committing Fraud February 27, 2020