JACKSON, Miss. – Today State Auditor Shad White issued a demand to former Bay Springs City Clerk Randy James for suspected embezzlement. Interest and investigative costs are included in the $325,561.84 demand letter. This case ranks as the ninth largest demand for embezzlement in the last decade in Mississippi.
- Auditor’s Office Begins New Year with Momentum from Concluded Investigations January 3, 2020
- Mississippi Outpaces Southern States in Outside-the-Classroom Spending November 18, 2019
- Former Warren County Bookkeeper Pleads Guilty to Embezzlement November 12, 2019
- Auditor Makes Two Arrests in Smith County in Separate Cases November 1, 2019
- Auditor Arrests Mayor of Aberdeen for Embezzlement October 31, 2019