JACKSON, Miss. – State Auditor Shad White has issued a civil demand to the estate of the former Chancery Clerk of Wilkinson County, the late Thomas C. Tolliver. The demand states Tolliver exceeded the fee cap for his position and failed to reimburse the county for employee salary expenses.
- Former Philadelphia Court Clerk is Guilty of Embezzlement March 24, 2020
- Auditor Arrests former Simpson County Sheriff’s Office Employee for Embezzlement March 19, 2020
- Auditor Arrests former Lawrence County Conservation District Clerk March 5, 2020
- Auditor Returns Over $1.3 Million to Taxpayers in February March 3, 2020
- Former Harrison County Assistant Tax Collector Sentenced for Committing Fraud February 27, 2020