JACKSON, Miss. – Special agents from the Mississippi Office of the State Auditor have delivered a civil demand to Mary Washington, Noxubee County Chancery Clerk. The amount of the demand is $38,555.78 and includes interest and investigative costs.
- Auditor’s Office Begins New Year with Momentum from Concluded Investigations January 3, 2020
- Mississippi Outpaces Southern States in Outside-the-Classroom Spending November 18, 2019
- Former Warren County Bookkeeper Pleads Guilty to Embezzlement November 12, 2019
- Auditor Makes Two Arrests in Smith County in Separate Cases November 1, 2019
- Auditor Arrests Mayor of Aberdeen for Embezzlement October 31, 2019