JACKSON, Miss. – State Auditor Shad White today announced the release of the report listing the instances of misappropriation of public funds over the past year. Known as the Audit Exceptions Report, this report for fiscal year 2018 shows that the Mississippi Office of the State Auditor issued 43 formal demands and recovered nearly $3 Million on behalf of Mississippi taxpayers.
- Auditor Makes Two Arrests in Smith County in Separate Cases November 1, 2019
- Auditor Arrests Mayor of Aberdeen for Embezzlement October 31, 2019
- Auditor Arrests Former District Attorney Employee and Former Deputy Tax Collector After Separate Investigations October 3, 2019
- Auditor’s Report Shows Disregard for Cyber Security in State Government October 1, 2019
- Auditor Arrests Supervisor in Newton County September 26, 2019