JACKSON, Miss. – Today State Auditor Shad White announced Special Agents from his office have arrested former Northeast Mississippi Community College employee, Amy Haynie, after she was indicted for embezzlement. Haynie was issued a $68,762.87 demand letter upon her arrest. That demand total includes interest and investigative expense.
- Auditor’s Office Arrests Former Bookkeeper, College Dean in Multimillion-Dollar Workforce Development Fraud Case October 18, 2021
- Auditor’s Office Arrests former Volunteer Fire Department Chief for Embezzlement October 14, 2021
- Auditor Demands Repayment of Misspent Welfare Money October 12, 2021
- Auditor’s Office Makes Arrest for COVID Stimulus Fraud October 5, 2021
- Auditor’s Office Makes Two Arrests in Separate Yalobusha County Cases October 4, 2021