JACKSON, Miss. – Today State Auditor Shad White announced Special Agents from his office have arrested Larry Barnes and presented a $4,788.89 demand letter to Roland Graham in Jones County. The demand amount includes investigative costs and interest.
- Two Plead Guilty in Coahoma County Community College Fraud February 6, 2023
- Former City of Jackson Constituent Services Manager Pleads Guilty January 19, 2023
- Auditor White Hosts Panel Discussion on the Importance of Present Fathers January 11, 2023
- Toni Johnson is Guilty January 10, 2023
- Auditor’s Office Announces Public Innovations and Efficiencies Award January 5, 2023