JACKSON, Miss. – On Tuesday, October 3, 2017, Mississippi State Auditor Stacey Pickering was named a member of the 2017 Mississippi Top 50. He is one of 27 elected and appointed government officials across the state to receive the award.
- Auditor’s Office Begins New Year with Momentum from Concluded Investigations January 3, 2020
- Mississippi Outpaces Southern States in Outside-the-Classroom Spending November 18, 2019
- Former Warren County Bookkeeper Pleads Guilty to Embezzlement November 12, 2019
- Auditor Makes Two Arrests in Smith County in Separate Cases November 1, 2019
- Auditor Arrests Mayor of Aberdeen for Embezzlement October 31, 2019