Jackson, Miss—State Auditor Stacey Pickering announces Charles Rinehart, former Sheriff of Alcorn county and Teddy Null and Pamela Denise Null, of Corinth, pled guilty to 2 counts of conspiracy to defraud and 2 counts of fraud against Alcorn county.
- Auditor Makes Two Arrests in Smith County in Separate Cases November 1, 2019
- Auditor Arrests Mayor of Aberdeen for Embezzlement October 31, 2019
- Auditor Arrests Former District Attorney Employee and Former Deputy Tax Collector After Separate Investigations October 3, 2019
- Auditor’s Report Shows Disregard for Cyber Security in State Government October 1, 2019
- Auditor Arrests Supervisor in Newton County September 26, 2019