JACKSON—April 27, 2017—State Auditor Stacey Pickering released the annual statewide Single Audit of Mississippi for Fiscal Year 2016, which ended June 30, 2016. The audit was conducted in accordance with the requirements of the Single Audit Act Amendments of 1996, the provisions of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (contained in Title 2 of the U.S. code of Federal Regulations Part 200), and the State of Mississippi’s audit requirements.
- Auditor’s Office Begins New Year with Momentum from Concluded Investigations January 3, 2020
- Mississippi Outpaces Southern States in Outside-the-Classroom Spending November 18, 2019
- Former Warren County Bookkeeper Pleads Guilty to Embezzlement November 12, 2019
- Auditor Makes Two Arrests in Smith County in Separate Cases November 1, 2019
- Auditor Arrests Mayor of Aberdeen for Embezzlement October 31, 2019