JACKSON, Miss. – State Auditor Shad White announced that Special Agents from his office arrested Gregory Deante McCarty, 36, at his Jackson residence on Kennington Avenue following a three-month investigation involving counterfeit state checks.
- Auditor’s Office Given High Marks in Peer Review September 16, 2021
- Auditor Makes Arrest and Issues Demand Letter in Jones County September 14, 2021
- Auditor Arrests Woman Accused of Stealing from Needy Schoolchildren August 16, 2021
- Auditor Releases Annual Exceptions Report August 9, 2021
- Audit of Federal Money in Mississippi Released by State Auditor August 2, 2021