Jackson, Miss –State Auditor Special Agents arrested former Administrative Assistant of Meridian Community College, Sandra Gail Young, after a Lauderdale County Grand Jury indicted Young on embezzlement charges. Young was also served with a demand in the amount of $202,919.72. This amount represents funds misappropriated by Young during the time period of August 2008 through February of 2015.
- Auditor’s Office Reveals Widespread Misspending Practices at Canton Municipal Utilities and Issues Thirteen Demand Letters Worth Over $100,000 October 16, 2018
- Former Treasurer of Lamar County Volunteer Fire Department Arrested for Embezzlement October 11, 2018
- Former Town Clerk of Coldwater Arrested by Local Authorities and Issued $300,000 Demand by Auditor’s Office October 10, 2018
- Richie McCluskey is New Director of Investigations at Auditor’s Office October 1, 2018
- State Auditor Shad White Issues $980,000 Demand for Embezzlement to Two Former Coahoma Community College Employees September 24, 2018