Jackson, Miss – Agents from the State Auditor’s office arrested former New Houlka Town Clerk, Twilla “Gay” Williams, after a Chickasaw County Grand Jury indicted for embezzlement.
- State Auditor Issues $188,000 Demand Against Lincoln County Officials May 14, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Arrests Member of Jackson Counterfeit Check Ring April 24, 2019
- Outside-the-Classroom K-12 Spending Balloons Despite Fewer Students and Teachers April 17, 2019
- Former Bookkeeper for Oloh Fire Protection District Arrested for Embezzlement April 15, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Returned Over $50,000 to Taxpayers Last Month March 12, 2019