JACKSON-State Auditor Stacey Pickering announced today that Jerry Warren, the former Fire Chief of the Southwest Covington County Volunteer Fire Department (SCCVFD), pled guilty to one count of grand larceny and has been sentenced to five years non-adjudicated probation.
- State Auditor Stacey Pickering Issues $500k Demand for Misspent Drug Forfeiture Funds in Pelahatchie May 21, 2018
- OSA Special Agent Tim Powell Wins “Top Cop” Award May 17, 2018
- Former Alcorn County Deputy Justice Court Clerk Arrested for Embezzlement May 3, 2018
- State Auditor Examines Growth Opportunities from Economic Development Programs and Advises Against Risky Investments by Legislature April 5, 2018
- State Auditor Stacey Pickering and Performance Audit Division Issue $92 Million Demand against Failed “Green Project” Stion Corporation March 27, 2018