JACKSON, Miss. – Special Agents from the State Auditor’s Office and Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) Enforcement arrested former MDOT employees, Clyde Poole, Jr., 28, of Batesville; Connie Shegog, 30, of Batesville; and Torrie Willey, 36, of Batesville, after they were each indicted on one count of embezzlement by a Panola County Grand Jury.
- Auditor Uncovers One of the Largest Embezzlement Schemes in Past Decade February 13, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Returns over $350,000 to Mississippi Taxpayers February 4, 2019
- Auditor Issues Embezzlement Demand to Former Mississippi Board of Animal Health Employee January 23, 2019
- Humphreys County Chancery Clerk Arrested for Embezzlement January 15, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Launches Project to Improve Efficiency and Eliminate Waste at Department of Transportation January 14, 2019