JACKSON, Miss. – On Friday, July 28, 2017, Special Agents from the Mississippi Office of the State Auditor (OSA) arrested former Hancock County Justice Court Employee, Dana Sue Beaman, on the charges of embezzlement and making false entries in public records. The OSA also issued a demand of $197,408.94, which accounts for the embezzled amount, interest, and recovery costs.
- Auditor Uncovers One of the Largest Embezzlement Schemes in Past Decade February 13, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Returns over $350,000 to Mississippi Taxpayers February 4, 2019
- Auditor Issues Embezzlement Demand to Former Mississippi Board of Animal Health Employee January 23, 2019
- Humphreys County Chancery Clerk Arrested for Embezzlement January 15, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Launches Project to Improve Efficiency and Eliminate Waste at Department of Transportation January 14, 2019