JACKSON – Josh Campbell from the Office of the State Auditor (OSA) was a recipient of the “Top Cop” award on Thursday, May 18, at the Mississippi Trade Mart. A resident of Belden, Mississippi, Campbell first joined the Office of State Auditor, County Division in 2011 after graduating from Ole Miss. He later transferred to the Investigations Division and graduated from MLEOTA.
- State Auditor Releases Compliance Audit of the State Auditor’s Office December 10, 2018
- State Auditor Issues $673,000 Demand Against Estate of Former Wilkinson County Chancery Clerk December 3, 2018
- State Auditor Arrests Former Health Department Employee for Embezzlement November 15, 2018
- State Auditor Calls for Internal Auditors, Other Changes to Prevent Embezzlement at Public Universities and Community Colleges November 14, 2018
- Auditor’s Office Arrests Jones County Supervisor for Embezzlement and Fraud October 30, 2018