JACKSON, Miss. – On Tuesday, September 12, 2017, Special Agents from the Office of the State Auditor (OSA) arrested Pontotoc City Park and Recreation Special Events Coordinator Michelle Boone on the charge of embezzlement. OSA then issued a demand of $15,153.21 to Boone, which covered the loss, interest, and the cost of recovery.
- State Auditor Issues $188,000 Demand Against Lincoln County Officials May 14, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Arrests Member of Jackson Counterfeit Check Ring April 24, 2019
- Outside-the-Classroom K-12 Spending Balloons Despite Fewer Students and Teachers April 17, 2019
- Former Bookkeeper for Oloh Fire Protection District Arrested for Embezzlement April 15, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Returned Over $50,000 to Taxpayers Last Month March 12, 2019