JACKSON, Miss. – Special agents from the Mississippi Office of the State Auditor have delivered a civil demand to Mary Washington, Noxubee County Chancery Clerk. The amount of the demand is $38,555.78 and includes interest and investigative costs.
- Auditor Uncovers One of the Largest Embezzlement Schemes in Past Decade February 13, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Returns over $350,000 to Mississippi Taxpayers February 4, 2019
- Auditor Issues Embezzlement Demand to Former Mississippi Board of Animal Health Employee January 23, 2019
- Humphreys County Chancery Clerk Arrested for Embezzlement January 15, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Launches Project to Improve Efficiency and Eliminate Waste at Department of Transportation January 14, 2019