OLOH, Miss. – Special Agents from the Mississippi Office of the State Auditor arrested former treasurer of the Oloh Volunteer Fire Department Michelle Barefoot this week. District Attorney for the Mississippi 15th District, Hal Kittrell, assembled a grand jury that recently returned an indictment for embezzlement against her.
- State Auditor Issues $188,000 Demand Against Lincoln County Officials May 14, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Arrests Member of Jackson Counterfeit Check Ring April 24, 2019
- Outside-the-Classroom K-12 Spending Balloons Despite Fewer Students and Teachers April 17, 2019
- Former Bookkeeper for Oloh Fire Protection District Arrested for Embezzlement April 15, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Returned Over $50,000 to Taxpayers Last Month March 12, 2019