State Auditor Stacey Pickering announced yesterday that 259 felony counts have been issued against a member of the Alcorn County Board of Supervisors, the county purchase clerk, and three county vendors. All are alleged to have taken part in various conspiracies designed to and resulting in the embezzlement of public funds.
- Video: Alcorn County Supervisor, County Official & County Vendors Indicted December 4, 2014
- ICYMI: Alcorn County Supervisor, County Official & County Vendors Indicted December 3, 2014
- 259 Felony Counts Issued in Alcorn County Following OSA Investigation December 3, 2014
- Ziegler Sentencing Brings An End To DMR Investigation November 10, 2014
- Commissioner of Department of Corrections and Local Businessman Indicted By Federal Grand Jury November 6, 2014