Jackson, Miss –State Auditor Stacey Pickering announces LaCheronda Spivey, former City Clerk of Itta Bena, pled guilty to one count of embezzlement and was sentenced to serve 1 year of house arrest, followed by 5 years of post-release supervision.
- Former City Clerk of Itta Bena Sentenced July 19, 2016
- State Auditor Special Agents Arrested Former Cafeteria Manager For The Jefferson Middle School May 17, 2016
- State Auditor Arrests former Deputy City Clerk of the Town of Blue Mountain April 18, 2016
- The Mississippi Court of Appeals exonerates State Auditor Stacey Pickering and the Office of State Auditor April 18, 2016
- State Auditor’s Office Arrests Former Part-Time Police Officer for the City of Macon April 18, 2016