JACKSON, Miss. – Agents from the Office of the State Auditor (OSA) recently arrested Sherry Brewer, former Bookkeeper for Harrison Central High School. She was issued a demand of $14,698.36, which includes interest and investigative costs. A Harrison County Grand Jury indicted Brewer for embezzlement and alteration of records after evidence showed Brewer was pocketing money from students and teachers and altering the receipts.
- State Auditor Issues over $250,000 in Demands and Makes Arrests October 5, 2017
- Stacey Pickering Honored as Member of 2017 Mississippi Top 50 October 4, 2017
- Stacey Pickering Releases Reports Detailing Negligent Oversight and Pattern of Non-Compliance at Mississippi Department of Education September 28, 2017
- State Auditor Releases Cyber Security Best Practices September 25, 2017
- State Auditor Releases 2017 Legislative Expense Report September 20, 2017