JACKSON – Circuit Judge Billy Joe Landrum of the 18th Circuit Court District has not been following state law in administering a Jones County Community Services Program for offenders coming through his court, according to the State Auditor’s Office.
- Demand Issued Against Jones County Judge August 28, 2014
- State Auditor’s Work Recognized with National Award August 25, 2014
- Shumate Pleads Guilty As DMR Investigation Nears Conclusion August 18, 2014
- Infographic: Protecting The Taxpayers Of Mississippi August 4, 2014
- State Auditor Releases FY2014 Exceptions Report August 1, 2014