Jackson, MS—The Mayor of the City of Terry has been arrested on charges he embezzled from the City, announced State Auditor Stacey Pickering and Attorney General Jim Hood jointly today.
- Terry Mayor Arrested Following Indictment for Embezzlement March 30, 2015
- Former Lafayette County Employee Arrested for Embezzlement March 11, 2015
- Pickering Recovers $197,000 for Itawamba County February 18, 2015
- Former Southwest Covington County Volunteer Fire Department Chief Sentenced February 4, 2015
- ICYMI: Tommy Robertson Indicted On Five Counts Of Embezzlement January 27, 2015