JACKSON, MS – Hinds County Chancery Court Judge Dewayne Thomas ruled in favor of the Office of the State Auditor today, ordering former Warren County Circuit Court Clerk Shelly Ashley Palmertree’s bonding company, Western Surety, to pay $300,000 to the taxpayers of Warren County.
- JUDGE SIGNS FINAL JUDGMENT AGAINST PALMERTREE’S BOND June 30, 2015
- State Auditor Makes Major Arrests in Alcorn County Including Sheriff June 22, 2015
- State Auditor Issues Demand Against Former Vicksburg High School Employee June 15, 2015
- State Auditor Issues Demand Against Former Tallahatchie Deputy Clerk June 15, 2015
- State Auditor Issues Demand Against Former DPS Chief of Staff June 4, 2015