JACKSON – State Auditor Stacey Pickering’s office has issued a demand of $13, 934.97 to former Pontotoc County Deputy Chancery Clerk Allison Stegall.
- Auditor Issues Demand Against Former Pontotoc County Deputy Chancery Clerk May 13, 2015
- Terry Mayor Arrested Following Indictment for Embezzlement March 30, 2015
- Former Lafayette County Employee Arrested for Embezzlement March 11, 2015
- Pickering Recovers $197,000 for Itawamba County February 18, 2015
- Former Southwest Covington County Volunteer Fire Department Chief Sentenced February 4, 2015