JACKSON, Miss. – On Wednesday, March 8, 2017, Special Agents from the Office of the State Auditor (OSA) arrested Prentiss County Justice Court Clerk Donna Inman on the charge of embezzlement. OSA issued a demand of $6,335.92 to Inman which covered the loss, interest, and the cost of recovery.
- State Auditor Arrests and Issues Demand Against Prentiss County Justice Court Clerk March 22, 2017
- Auditor Pickering’s Statement Regarding Diamondhead February 8, 2017
- Former Alcorn County Sheriff, Nulls Enter Guilty Pleas December 12, 2016
- Former Deputy Tax Collector of Tallahatchie County Sentenced November 10, 2016
- State Auditor Arrests and Issues Demand Against Former New Albany Municipal Court Clerk November 10, 2016