JACKSON- State Auditor Stacey Pickering announced today that Jerry Warren, the former Fire Chief of the Southwest Covington County Volunteer Fire Department (SCCVFD), has been indicted on one count of grand larceny by a Covington County grand jury.
- Former Southwest Covington County Volunteer Fire Department Chief Indicted July 21, 2014
- WCBI: Alcorn County Purchasing Clerk Arrested July 18, 2014
- State Auditor Issues Demand Against Rankin County School District Employee For $16,000 June 30, 2014
- Reading Consultant Sentenced For Paying Bribes To Greenville Superintendent June 26, 2014
- Itawamba County Chancery Clerk Issued Demand For Over $500,000 June 23, 2014