JACKSON- This past Friday, former Department of Marine Resources Director of Coastal Management Programs Sheila Shumate pled guilty to one count of Embezzlement and one count of Fraud by a Public Official.
- Shumate Pleads Guilty As DMR Investigation Nears Conclusion August 18, 2014
- Infographic: Protecting The Taxpayers Of Mississippi August 4, 2014
- State Auditor Releases FY2014 Exceptions Report August 1, 2014
- Former Southwest Covington County Volunteer Fire Department Chief Indicted July 21, 2014
- WCBI: Alcorn County Purchasing Clerk Arrested July 18, 2014