Jackson, Miss – Special Agents from the State Auditor’s Office have served Benjie Coats with a demand totaling $39,341.50. Coats, the former County Administrator for Neshoba County, was indicted on one count of fraud in September.
- State Auditor Issues Demand Against Former Neshoba County Administrator October 1, 2015
- State Auditor Releases Contractual and Shared Services in K-12 Public School Districts Report September 23, 2015
- State Auditor Arrests and Issues Demand Against Former Youth ChalleNGe Academy Employee September 14, 2015
- State Auditor Issues Demand Against Former MS Department of Health Employee September 11, 2015
- State Auditor Stacey Pickering’s Letter on the MAEP September 11, 2015