CLARKSDALE, Miss. – On Friday, Special Agents from the Mississippi Office of the State Auditor delivered demand letters for embezzlement to former Coahoma Community College employees Gwendolyn Jefferson and Stacie Neal. Each demand is for $981,600.64, which includes principal, interest, and investigative costs.
- State Auditor Shad White Issues $980,000 Demand for Embezzlement to Two Former Coahoma Community College Employees September 24, 2018
- State Auditor’s Office Releases Report Detailing Mismanagement at Mississippi State Board of Dental Examiners September 17, 2018
- Auditor’s Office Verifies Cost Estimate for Mississippi Adequate Education Program and Reviews School Attendance Accuracy September 12, 2018
- Auditor’s Office Issues Demand to Noxubee County Chancery Clerk September 10, 2018
- Auditor’s Office Issues $235k Demand to Ohio Business for Failure to Meet Economic Development Agreement Terms September 6, 2018