JACKSON, Miss. – The Mississippi Office of the State Auditor (OSA) issued a demand for $106,140.66 against the City Clerk of Tchula, Annie Horton, for failure to transfer court assessment fees to the Mississippi Treasurer’s Office as required by state law. The demand includes interest and investigative costs.
- State Auditor Stacey Pickering Issues Demand against City Clerk of Tchula for Non-payment of Court Assessment Fees May 30, 2018
- State Auditor Stacey Pickering Issues $500k Demand for Misspent Drug Forfeiture Funds in Pelahatchie May 21, 2018
- OSA Special Agent Tim Powell Wins “Top Cop” Award May 17, 2018
- Former Alcorn County Deputy Justice Court Clerk Arrested for Embezzlement May 3, 2018
- State Auditor Examines Growth Opportunities from Economic Development Programs and Advises Against Risky Investments by Legislature April 5, 2018