FULTON, Miss. – Itawamba County citizens got good news today from State Auditor Stacey Pickering when he appeared before their Board of Supervisors with $197,963.55, recovered from Chancery Clerk Jim Witt’s bonding company.
- Pickering Recovers $197,000 for Itawamba County February 18, 2015
- Former Southwest Covington County Volunteer Fire Department Chief Sentenced February 4, 2015
- ICYMI: Tommy Robertson Indicted On Five Counts Of Embezzlement January 27, 2015
- Tommy Robertson Indicted On Five Counts Of Embezzlement January 26, 2015
- Demand Issued Against Former Carthage High School Employee January 22, 2015