JACKSON, Miss. –Jerry Howard, 51, former Cafeteria Manager at the Youth ChalleNGe Academy at Camp Shelby, was sentenced to 8 years to serve, and 2 years suspended. The Youth ChalleNGe Academy is part of the National Guard Youth Guard Program and serves at-risk male and female youth ages 16-18.
- Former Youth ChalleNGe Academy Employee Sentenced January 25, 2016
- Former Lafayette County Employee Sentenced January 7, 2016
- State Auditor’s Office Announces 3 pleas, 1 Arrest, and Issues 1 Demand December 17, 2015
- Court of Appeals Upholds Ruling on Former Mayor Greg Davis December 11, 2015
- Former Mayor Of Terry Sentenced To Serve 40 Years In Custody Of MDOC December 9, 2015