Jackson, Miss –State Auditor Special Agents arrested former Cafeteria Manager for the Jefferson Middle School of the Columbia School District, Marquette Magee of Columbia, Miss. He is accused of embezzlement – fraud in public office and for alteration of records.
- State Auditor Special Agents Arrested Former Cafeteria Manager For The Jefferson Middle School May 17, 2016
- State Auditor Arrests former Deputy City Clerk of the Town of Blue Mountain April 18, 2016
- The Mississippi Court of Appeals exonerates State Auditor Stacey Pickering and the Office of State Auditor April 18, 2016
- State Auditor’s Office Arrests Former Part-Time Police Officer for the City of Macon April 18, 2016
- State Auditor’s Office Arrests Former New Houlka City Clerk February 29, 2016