Jackson, Miss –Kenyatta Smith, former Health Information Clerk for the Washington County Health Department, pled guilty to embezzlement and was sentenced to three years of supervised probation and ordered to pay restitution in the amount $653.25.
- Former MS Department of Health Employee Sentenced November 18, 2015
- State Auditor Issues Demand Against Former Neshoba County Administrator October 1, 2015
- State Auditor Releases Contractual and Shared Services in K-12 Public School Districts Report September 23, 2015
- State Auditor Arrests and Issues Demand Against Former Youth ChalleNGe Academy Employee September 14, 2015
- State Auditor Issues Demand Against Former MS Department of Health Employee September 11, 2015