JACKSON, Miss. – Today, State Auditor Stacey Pickering notified local government officials in the Towns of Tchula and Raleigh, City of Shaw, and Coahoma County to prepare to pay delinquent court assessment fees to the Mississippi Treasurer’s Office or face receiving a formal demand from the Mississippi Office of the State Auditor (OSA).
- State Auditor Stacey Pickering Puts Cities on Notice to Prepare to Pay Court Assessment Fees to Mississippi Treasury March 12, 2018
- Stacey Pickering Releases Issues Nearly $100k of Demands to Canton Municipal Utilities Commissioners March 8, 2018
- State Auditor Stacey Pickering Releases FY 2017 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for Mississippi March 7, 2018
- MAEP Historical Overview January 23, 2018
- State Auditor Stacey Pickering Reports Fraud, Waste, and Abuse at Mississippi Auctioneer Commission and Board of Cosmetology January 16, 2018