JACKSON, Miss. – State Auditor Shad White announced today the completion of a compliance audit of his own office. Mississippi law and auditing experts from the Auditor’s compliance audit division reviewed whether employees of the Office of the State Auditor were complying with all the laws that apply to their handling of public money.
- State Auditor Releases Compliance Audit of the State Auditor’s Office December 10, 2018
- State Auditor Issues $673,000 Demand Against Estate of Former Wilkinson County Chancery Clerk December 3, 2018
- State Auditor Arrests Former Health Department Employee for Embezzlement November 15, 2018
- State Auditor Calls for Internal Auditors, Other Changes to Prevent Embezzlement at Public Universities and Community Colleges November 14, 2018
- Auditor’s Office Arrests Jones County Supervisor for Embezzlement and Fraud October 30, 2018