JACKSON, Miss. – On Monday, August 7, 2017, the Mississippi Office of the State Auditor issued a demand of $795.36 against Town of Coldwater Public Works Supervisor, Wayne Hayes. He was indicted for purchasing parts for a personal vehicle with city funds and was arrested by OSA Special Agents and charged with embezzlement. The demand issued includes investigative costs and interest.
- Coldwater Public Works Supervisor Arrested and Issued Demand August 9, 2017
- OSA Director of Special Projects Samantha Atkinson Honored as Top State Employee August 8, 2017
- GreenTech Automotive Inc. Case Referred to Office of Attorney General August 7, 2017
- Mississippi Office of State Auditor Issues Demand Against Former Hancock County Justice Court Employee July 31, 2017
- Auditor’s Office Issues Report Outlining GreenTech Automotive Inc. Case July 12, 2017