JACKSON- During the 2013 legislative session, Senate Bill 2625 was passed prohibiting an individual who has been convicted or pled guilty to stealing public funds in the state of Mississippi from working for the state or any county, municipality or other political subdivision again.
- Auditor White Appoints New Leadership in Investigations Division July 26, 2021
- Former Mayor of Moss Point, Wife Sentenced in Federal Court for Committing Fraud July 22, 2021
- New Superseding Federal Indictments of Nancy New and Zachary New July 15, 2021
- Brittany Ransom is Guilty of Fraud July 12, 2021
- Audit Case Shows How We’ve Failed the Poorest Mississippians July 6, 2021