JACKSON- State Auditor Stacey Pickering announced today that the Office of the State Auditor served Warren County Circuit Clerk Shelly Ashley Palmertree with a civil demand in the amount of $229,880.01, bringing the total amount of demands issued against her to $1,048,131.76.
- Auditor’s Office Arrests Former Bookkeeper, College Dean in Multimillion-Dollar Workforce Development Fraud Case October 18, 2021
- Auditor’s Office Arrests former Volunteer Fire Department Chief for Embezzlement October 14, 2021
- Auditor Demands Repayment of Misspent Welfare Money October 12, 2021
- Auditor’s Office Makes Arrest for COVID Stimulus Fraud October 5, 2021
- Auditor’s Office Makes Two Arrests in Separate Yalobusha County Cases October 4, 2021