JACKSON- State Auditor Stacey Pickering announced today that the Office of the State Auditor served Warren County Circuit Clerk Shelly Ashley Palmertree with a civil demand in the amount of $229,880.01, bringing the total amount of demands issued against her to $1,048,131.76.
- New Program Brings Accounting Students to the Auditor’s Office November 23, 2022
- Second Hinds County Election Commission Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty November 21, 2022
- City of Cleveland Wins State Auditor’s Third PIE Award November 16, 2022
- State Auditor Demands Over $1.9 Million from Private Prison Operator November 14, 2022
- Two Arrested for Separate Embezzlement Schemes in Marshall County October 25, 2022