JACKSON- State Auditor Stacey Pickering announced today that the Office of the State Auditor served Warren County Circuit Clerk Shelly Ashley Palmertree with a civil demand in the amount of $229,880.01, bringing the total amount of demands issued against her to $1,048,131.76.
- Auditor White Appoints New Leadership in Investigations Division July 26, 2021
- Former Mayor of Moss Point, Wife Sentenced in Federal Court for Committing Fraud July 22, 2021
- New Superseding Federal Indictments of Nancy New and Zachary New July 15, 2021
- Brittany Ransom is Guilty of Fraud July 12, 2021
- Audit Case Shows How We’ve Failed the Poorest Mississippians July 6, 2021