The Mississippi Court of Appeals affirmed the ruling of the Hinds County Chancery Court in its judgment holding Greg Davis liable for funds he misappropriated while Mayor of Southaven.
- Auditor’s Office Arrests Former Bookkeeper, College Dean in Multimillion-Dollar Workforce Development Fraud Case October 18, 2021
- Auditor’s Office Arrests former Volunteer Fire Department Chief for Embezzlement October 14, 2021
- Auditor Demands Repayment of Misspent Welfare Money October 12, 2021
- Auditor’s Office Makes Arrest for COVID Stimulus Fraud October 5, 2021
- Auditor’s Office Makes Two Arrests in Separate Yalobusha County Cases October 4, 2021