JACKSON, Miss. –Jerry Howard, 51, former Cafeteria Manager at the Youth ChalleNGe Academy at Camp Shelby, was sentenced to 8 years to serve, and 2 years suspended. The Youth ChalleNGe Academy is part of the National Guard Youth Guard Program and serves at-risk male and female youth ages 16-18.
- Auditor White Appoints New Leadership in Investigations Division July 26, 2021
- Former Mayor of Moss Point, Wife Sentenced in Federal Court for Committing Fraud July 22, 2021
- New Superseding Federal Indictments of Nancy New and Zachary New July 15, 2021
- Brittany Ransom is Guilty of Fraud July 12, 2021
- Audit Case Shows How We’ve Failed the Poorest Mississippians July 6, 2021