JACKSON- After returning $300,000 to the taxpayers in Jefferson County, State Auditor’s Office has recovered a total of $1,207,221.89 to taxpayers across Mississippi.
- Auditor’s Office Arrests former Volunteer Fire Department Chief for Embezzlement October 14, 2021
- Auditor Demands Repayment of Misspent Welfare Money October 12, 2021
- Auditor’s Office Makes Arrest for COVID Stimulus Fraud October 5, 2021
- Auditor’s Office Makes Two Arrests in Separate Yalobusha County Cases October 4, 2021
- Auditor’s Office Arrests Former Circuit Clerk of Stone County September 27, 2021