JACKSON- State Auditor Stacey Pickering released the FY 2008 Audit Exceptions Report today. This report is a legally mandated account of all misappropriated or misspent public funds and the actions taken by the State Auditor’s Office for recovery and return of those funds to the appropriate entities for FY 2008.
- Former District Attorney’s Office Investigator is Guilty of Embezzlement May 19, 2020
- Favre Repays TANF Funds May 6, 2020
- Audit of DHS Reveals Millions Wasted May 4, 2020
- Shad White Holds Press Conference to Discuss Single Audit Findings at the Mississippi Department of Human Services May 1, 2020
- Fraud Schemes Widespread During COVID-19 Emergency April 14, 2020