Q Would a fine adjudicated in Circuit Court involving an appeal from a municipal court within the jurisdiction thereof be paid to the municipality?

A Yes. In the event a municipality is successful on a criminal appeal, the municipality would be entitled to the fine money. (Attorney General’s Opinion to Crow dated November 30, 2009)