Q May a school district provide funds to a municipality to employ crossing guards to facilitate the passage of children at various intersections within the municipality during their travel to and from school pursuant to an interlocal agreement?

A Yes. An interlocal agreement may be entered into for the funding and employment of school crossing guards. (Attorney Generalís Opinion to Daniels dated November 6, 2009)