Q Can a municipal judge reduce the bond set by a county court judge?

A The only authority for a municipal court judge to modify the bail set by a county court judge would be a revocation pursuant to the Mississippi Rules of Criminal Procedure Rule 8.6, or for a revocation required by Section 29(2) of the Mississippi Constitution. (Attorney Generalís Opinion to Haney, August 30, 2019)