Q In a mayor-council form of government, may a mayor forcibly relocate the Clerk of the Council, the Deputy Clerk, and records of the Council?

A Yes, the assignment and allocation of office space are essentially an executive function that is to be exercised by the Mayor. (Attorney Generalís Opinion to Falgout, December 11, 2015)