JACKSON- New legislation pending in the Mississippi House of Representatives will require that state and local public employees who are convicted of or plead guilty to any type of public corruption to forfeit their public retirement benefits.
- State Auditor Stacey Pickering Issues $500k Demand for Misspent Drug Forfeiture Funds in Pelahatchie May 21, 2018
- OSA Special Agent Tim Powell Wins “Top Cop” Award May 17, 2018
- Former Alcorn County Deputy Justice Court Clerk Arrested for Embezzlement May 3, 2018
- State Auditor Examines Growth Opportunities from Economic Development Programs and Advises Against Risky Investments by Legislature April 5, 2018
- State Auditor Stacey Pickering and Performance Audit Division Issue $92 Million Demand against Failed “Green Project” Stion Corporation March 27, 2018