JACKSON- New legislation pending in the Mississippi House of Representatives will require that state and local public employees who are convicted of or plead guilty to any type of public corruption to forfeit their public retirement benefits.
- Auditors Arrest Harrison County Assistant Tax Collector July 15, 2019
- Auditor Arrests Former Nurse at Collins Veterans Home July 2, 2019
- Auditor Arrests Former Stone County Utility Authority Employee July 2, 2019
- Auditor Makes Arrest in Hazlehurst Child Care Fraud Scheme June 12, 2019
- Auditor Issues Demand Letters to Former Pascagoula City Manager and Comptroller June 5, 2019