JACKSON- New legislation pending in the Mississippi House of Representatives will require that state and local public employees who are convicted of or plead guilty to any type of public corruption to forfeit their public retirement benefits.
- Auditor Uncovers One of the Largest Embezzlement Schemes in Past Decade February 13, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Returns over $350,000 to Mississippi Taxpayers February 4, 2019
- Auditor Issues Embezzlement Demand to Former Mississippi Board of Animal Health Employee January 23, 2019
- Humphreys County Chancery Clerk Arrested for Embezzlement January 15, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Launches Project to Improve Efficiency and Eliminate Waste at Department of Transportation January 14, 2019