JACKSON- New legislation pending in the Mississippi House of Representatives will require that state and local public employees who are convicted of or plead guilty to any type of public corruption to forfeit their public retirement benefits.
- Outside-the-Classroom K-12 Spending Balloons Despite Fewer Students and Teachers April 17, 2019
- Former Bookkeeper for Oloh Fire Protection District Arrested for Embezzlement April 15, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Returned Over $50,000 to Taxpayers Last Month March 12, 2019
- Board Owes Over $500,000 to Property Owners in North Mississippi March 5, 2019
- Auditor Uncovers One of the Largest Embezzlement Schemes in Past Decade February 13, 2019