JACKSON- New legislation pending in the Mississippi House of Representatives will require that state and local public employees who are convicted of or plead guilty to any type of public corruption to forfeit their public retirement benefits.
- State Auditor Shad White Releases 2018 Exceptions Report August 14, 2018
- Auditor’s Office and Division of Medicaid Announce Joint Effort to Identify and Recover Funds August 8, 2018
- State Auditor Shad White to Speak at Neshoba County Fair on Wednesday August 1, 2018
- State Auditor Issues Demand against City Clerk of Tchula for Non-payment of Court Assessment Fees May 30, 2018
- State Auditor Issues $500k Demand for Misspent Drug Forfeiture Funds in Pelahatchie May 21, 2018