JACKSON- New legislation pending in the Mississippi House of Representatives will require that state and local public employees who are convicted of or plead guilty to any type of public corruption to forfeit their public retirement benefits.
- Auditor’s Office Reveals Widespread Misspending Practices at Canton Municipal Utilities and Issues Thirteen Demand Letters Worth Over $100,000 October 16, 2018
- Former Treasurer of Lamar County Volunteer Fire Department Arrested for Embezzlement October 11, 2018
- Former Town Clerk of Coldwater Arrested by Local Authorities and Issued $300,000 Demand by Auditor’s Office October 10, 2018
- Richie McCluskey is New Director of Investigations at Auditor’s Office October 1, 2018
- State Auditor Shad White Issues $980,000 Demand for Embezzlement to Two Former Coahoma Community College Employees September 24, 2018