JACKSON- New legislation pending in the Mississippi House of Representatives will require that state and local public employees who are convicted of or plead guilty to any type of public corruption to forfeit their public retirement benefits.
- State Auditor Releases Compliance Audit of the State Auditor’s Office December 10, 2018
- State Auditor Issues $673,000 Demand Against Estate of Former Wilkinson County Chancery Clerk December 3, 2018
- State Auditor Arrests Former Health Department Employee for Embezzlement November 15, 2018
- State Auditor Calls for Internal Auditors, Other Changes to Prevent Embezzlement at Public Universities and Community Colleges November 14, 2018
- Auditor’s Office Arrests Jones County Supervisor for Embezzlement and Fraud October 30, 2018