Jackson, Miss –State Auditor Stacey Pickering announces Deltra Young, former Deputy Tax Collector for Tallahatchie County, pled guilty to one count of embezzlement and was sentenced to serve 18 months of supervised probation in the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Auditor’s Office Reveals Widespread Misspending Practices at Canton Municipal Utilities and Issues Thirteen Demand Letters Worth Over $100,000 October 16, 2018
- Former Treasurer of Lamar County Volunteer Fire Department Arrested for Embezzlement October 11, 2018
- Former Town Clerk of Coldwater Arrested by Local Authorities and Issued $300,000 Demand by Auditor’s Office October 10, 2018
- Richie McCluskey is New Director of Investigations at Auditor’s Office October 1, 2018
- State Auditor Shad White Issues $980,000 Demand for Embezzlement to Two Former Coahoma Community College Employees September 24, 2018