Jackson, Miss –State Auditor Stacey Pickering announces Deltra Young, former Deputy Tax Collector for Tallahatchie County, pled guilty to one count of embezzlement and was sentenced to serve 18 months of supervised probation in the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- State Auditor Stacey Pickering Issues $500k Demand for Misspent Drug Forfeiture Funds in Pelahatchie May 21, 2018
- OSA Special Agent Tim Powell Wins “Top Cop” Award May 17, 2018
- Former Alcorn County Deputy Justice Court Clerk Arrested for Embezzlement May 3, 2018
- State Auditor Examines Growth Opportunities from Economic Development Programs and Advises Against Risky Investments by Legislature April 5, 2018
- State Auditor Stacey Pickering and Performance Audit Division Issue $92 Million Demand against Failed “Green Project” Stion Corporation March 27, 2018