Jackson, Miss –State Auditor Stacey Pickering announces Deltra Young, former Deputy Tax Collector for Tallahatchie County, pled guilty to one count of embezzlement and was sentenced to serve 18 months of supervised probation in the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Auditors Arrest Harrison County Assistant Tax Collector July 15, 2019
- Auditor Arrests Former Nurse at Collins Veterans Home July 2, 2019
- Auditor Arrests Former Stone County Utility Authority Employee July 2, 2019
- Auditor Makes Arrest in Hazlehurst Child Care Fraud Scheme June 12, 2019
- Auditor Issues Demand Letters to Former Pascagoula City Manager and Comptroller June 5, 2019