JACKSON, Miss. – On Wednesday, March 8, 2017, Special Agents from the Office of the State Auditor (OSA) arrested Prentiss County Justice Court Clerk Donna Inman on the charge of embezzlement. OSA issued a demand of $6,335.92 to Inman which covered the loss, interest, and the cost of recovery.
- State Auditor Releases Compliance Audit of the State Auditor’s Office December 10, 2018
- State Auditor Issues $673,000 Demand Against Estate of Former Wilkinson County Chancery Clerk December 3, 2018
- State Auditor Arrests Former Health Department Employee for Embezzlement November 15, 2018
- State Auditor Calls for Internal Auditors, Other Changes to Prevent Embezzlement at Public Universities and Community Colleges November 14, 2018
- Auditor’s Office Arrests Jones County Supervisor for Embezzlement and Fraud October 30, 2018