JACKSON, Miss. – On Wednesday, March 8, 2017, Special Agents from the Office of the State Auditor (OSA) arrested Prentiss County Justice Court Clerk Donna Inman on the charge of embezzlement. OSA issued a demand of $6,335.92 to Inman which covered the loss, interest, and the cost of recovery.
- Auditor Uncovers One of the Largest Embezzlement Schemes in Past Decade February 13, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Returns over $350,000 to Mississippi Taxpayers February 4, 2019
- Auditor Issues Embezzlement Demand to Former Mississippi Board of Animal Health Employee January 23, 2019
- Humphreys County Chancery Clerk Arrested for Embezzlement January 15, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Launches Project to Improve Efficiency and Eliminate Waste at Department of Transportation January 14, 2019