JACKSON- State Auditor Stacey Pickering has notified the Legislature of his concerns with the Mississippi Adequate Education Program (MAEP) formula.
- Auditor’s Office Arrests Member of Jackson Counterfeit Check Ring April 24, 2019
- Outside-the-Classroom K-12 Spending Balloons Despite Fewer Students and Teachers April 17, 2019
- Former Bookkeeper for Oloh Fire Protection District Arrested for Embezzlement April 15, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Returned Over $50,000 to Taxpayers Last Month March 12, 2019
- Board Owes Over $500,000 to Property Owners in North Mississippi March 5, 2019