JACKSON- State Auditor Stacey Pickering has notified the Legislature of his concerns with the Mississippi Adequate Education Program (MAEP) formula.
- State Auditor Releases Compliance Audit of the State Auditor’s Office December 10, 2018
- State Auditor Issues $673,000 Demand Against Estate of Former Wilkinson County Chancery Clerk December 3, 2018
- State Auditor Arrests Former Health Department Employee for Embezzlement November 15, 2018
- State Auditor Calls for Internal Auditors, Other Changes to Prevent Embezzlement at Public Universities and Community Colleges November 14, 2018
- Auditor’s Office Arrests Jones County Supervisor for Embezzlement and Fraud October 30, 2018