JACKSON, MS – Hinds County Chancery Court Judge Dewayne Thomas ruled in favor of the Office of the State Auditor today, ordering former Warren County Circuit Court Clerk Shelly Ashley Palmertree’s bonding company, Western Surety, to pay $300,000 to the taxpayers of Warren County.
- State Auditor Stacey Pickering Issues $500k Demand for Misspent Drug Forfeiture Funds in Pelahatchie May 21, 2018
- OSA Special Agent Tim Powell Wins “Top Cop” Award May 17, 2018
- Former Alcorn County Deputy Justice Court Clerk Arrested for Embezzlement May 3, 2018
- State Auditor Examines Growth Opportunities from Economic Development Programs and Advises Against Risky Investments by Legislature April 5, 2018
- State Auditor Stacey Pickering and Performance Audit Division Issue $92 Million Demand against Failed “Green Project” Stion Corporation March 27, 2018