Jackson, Miss –State Auditor Special Agents arrested former Administrative Assistant of Meridian Community College, Sandra Gail Young, after a Lauderdale County Grand Jury indicted Young on embezzlement charges. Young was also served with a demand in the amount of $202,919.72. This amount represents funds misappropriated by Young during the time period of August 2008 through February of 2015.
- State Auditor Shad White Releases 2018 Exceptions Report August 14, 2018
- Auditor’s Office and Division of Medicaid Announce Joint Effort to Identify and Recover Funds August 8, 2018
- State Auditor Shad White to Speak at Neshoba County Fair on Wednesday August 1, 2018
- State Auditor Issues Demand against City Clerk of Tchula for Non-payment of Court Assessment Fees May 30, 2018
- State Auditor Issues $500k Demand for Misspent Drug Forfeiture Funds in Pelahatchie May 21, 2018