Jackson, Miss –State Auditor Special Agents arrested former Cafeteria Manager for the Jefferson Middle School of the Columbia School District, Marquette Magee of Columbia, Miss. He is accused of embezzlement – fraud in public office and for alteration of records.
- Auditor Uncovers One of the Largest Embezzlement Schemes in Past Decade February 13, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Returns over $350,000 to Mississippi Taxpayers February 4, 2019
- Auditor Issues Embezzlement Demand to Former Mississippi Board of Animal Health Employee January 23, 2019
- Humphreys County Chancery Clerk Arrested for Embezzlement January 15, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Launches Project to Improve Efficiency and Eliminate Waste at Department of Transportation January 14, 2019