Jackson, Miss –Special Agents from the Office of the State Auditor (OSA) arrested Elijah Wilson, former Coordinator of the North Central Mississippi Crime Stoppers (NCMCS), after being indicted on two counts of embezzlement by a Marshall County Grand Jury.
- State Auditor Issues $188,000 Demand Against Lincoln County Officials May 14, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Arrests Member of Jackson Counterfeit Check Ring April 24, 2019
- Outside-the-Classroom K-12 Spending Balloons Despite Fewer Students and Teachers April 17, 2019
- Former Bookkeeper for Oloh Fire Protection District Arrested for Embezzlement April 15, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Returned Over $50,000 to Taxpayers Last Month March 12, 2019