JACKSON—April 27, 2017—State Auditor Stacey Pickering released the annual statewide Single Audit of Mississippi for Fiscal Year 2016, which ended June 30, 2016. The audit was conducted in accordance with the requirements of the Single Audit Act Amendments of 1996, the provisions of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (contained in Title 2 of the U.S. code of Federal Regulations Part 200), and the State of Mississippi’s audit requirements.
- Auditor Uncovers One of the Largest Embezzlement Schemes in Past Decade February 13, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Returns over $350,000 to Mississippi Taxpayers February 4, 2019
- Auditor Issues Embezzlement Demand to Former Mississippi Board of Animal Health Employee January 23, 2019
- Humphreys County Chancery Clerk Arrested for Embezzlement January 15, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Launches Project to Improve Efficiency and Eliminate Waste at Department of Transportation January 14, 2019