JACKSON, Miss. – Samantha “Sam” Atkinson from the Mississippi Office of the State Auditor (OSA) was the recipient of the 2017 Excellence in State Government Award on Thursday, August 3. Former State Auditor and current Governor Phil Bryant presented the award at a ceremony in his office.
- State Auditor Releases Compliance Audit of the State Auditor’s Office December 10, 2018
- State Auditor Issues $673,000 Demand Against Estate of Former Wilkinson County Chancery Clerk December 3, 2018
- State Auditor Arrests Former Health Department Employee for Embezzlement November 15, 2018
- State Auditor Calls for Internal Auditors, Other Changes to Prevent Embezzlement at Public Universities and Community Colleges November 14, 2018
- Auditor’s Office Arrests Jones County Supervisor for Embezzlement and Fraud October 30, 2018