JACKSON, Miss. – On Tuesday, October 3, 2017, Mississippi State Auditor Stacey Pickering was named a member of the 2017 Mississippi Top 50. He is one of 27 elected and appointed government officials across the state to receive the award.
- Auditor Uncovers One of the Largest Embezzlement Schemes in Past Decade February 13, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Returns over $350,000 to Mississippi Taxpayers February 4, 2019
- Auditor Issues Embezzlement Demand to Former Mississippi Board of Animal Health Employee January 23, 2019
- Humphreys County Chancery Clerk Arrested for Embezzlement January 15, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Launches Project to Improve Efficiency and Eliminate Waste at Department of Transportation January 14, 2019