Jackson, Miss—State Auditor Stacey Pickering announces Charles Rinehart, former Sheriff of Alcorn county and Teddy Null and Pamela Denise Null, of Corinth, pled guilty to 2 counts of conspiracy to defraud and 2 counts of fraud against Alcorn county.
- State Auditor Shad White Releases 2018 Exceptions Report August 14, 2018
- Auditor’s Office and Division of Medicaid Announce Joint Effort to Identify and Recover Funds August 8, 2018
- State Auditor Shad White to Speak at Neshoba County Fair on Wednesday August 1, 2018
- State Auditor Issues Demand against City Clerk of Tchula for Non-payment of Court Assessment Fees May 30, 2018
- State Auditor Issues $500k Demand for Misspent Drug Forfeiture Funds in Pelahatchie May 21, 2018