JACKSON, Miss. – On Wednesday, April 4, the Mississippi Office of the State Auditor (OSA) Performance Division released a report focused on failed economic development programs. In the 243 projects discussed, the State of Mississippi has generated more than twelve dollars in return for every one public dollar spent by the Mississippi Development Authority (MDA) on economic developments;failed projects represent $185.6 Million in disbursements.
- Auditor Uncovers One of the Largest Embezzlement Schemes in Past Decade February 13, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Returns over $350,000 to Mississippi Taxpayers February 4, 2019
- Auditor Issues Embezzlement Demand to Former Mississippi Board of Animal Health Employee January 23, 2019
- Humphreys County Chancery Clerk Arrested for Embezzlement January 15, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Launches Project to Improve Efficiency and Eliminate Waste at Department of Transportation January 14, 2019