Jackson, Miss. – The Mississippi Office of the State Auditor (OSA), in collaboration with the Mississippi Division of Medicaid, has identified and begun to recover $616,447 in improper payments made to Managed Care Organizations by Medicaid.
- State Auditor Issues $188,000 Demand Against Lincoln County Officials May 14, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Arrests Member of Jackson Counterfeit Check Ring April 24, 2019
- Outside-the-Classroom K-12 Spending Balloons Despite Fewer Students and Teachers April 17, 2019
- Former Bookkeeper for Oloh Fire Protection District Arrested for Embezzlement April 15, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Returned Over $50,000 to Taxpayers Last Month March 12, 2019