JACKSON- Jim M. Greenlee, United States Attorney for the Northern District of Mississippi, Frederick T. Brink, Special Agent in Charge, Jackson Division Federal Bureau of Investigation, and Stacey Pickering, Mississippi State Auditor, announced today that a federal jury has found James Draper(59) guilty of interstate transportation of money obtained by fraud and money laundering in connection with the economic development project known as Mississippi Beef Processors.
- State Auditor Issues $188,000 Demand Against Lincoln County Officials May 14, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Arrests Member of Jackson Counterfeit Check Ring April 24, 2019
- Outside-the-Classroom K-12 Spending Balloons Despite Fewer Students and Teachers April 17, 2019
- Former Bookkeeper for Oloh Fire Protection District Arrested for Embezzlement April 15, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Returned Over $50,000 to Taxpayers Last Month March 12, 2019