JACKSON, Miss. – Today the Office of State Auditor Shad White launched a study to identify savings and cut fat at the Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT). The Auditor’s office will hire private sector experts to conduct the analysis with guidance from the Auditor’s office. The study began with the release today of the Auditor’s request for proposals (RFP) to all qualified consultants interested in conducting the performance audit.
- State Auditor Issues $188,000 Demand Against Lincoln County Officials May 14, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Arrests Member of Jackson Counterfeit Check Ring April 24, 2019
- Outside-the-Classroom K-12 Spending Balloons Despite Fewer Students and Teachers April 17, 2019
- Former Bookkeeper for Oloh Fire Protection District Arrested for Embezzlement April 15, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Returned Over $50,000 to Taxpayers Last Month March 12, 2019