Jackson, Miss – The Office of the State Auditor has released its report on the contractual and shared services within Mississippi’s K-12 public school districts today. The focus of this report is to answer the question of efficiency related to contracts and shared services in K-12 public schools.
- State Auditor Issues $188,000 Demand Against Lincoln County Officials May 14, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Arrests Member of Jackson Counterfeit Check Ring April 24, 2019
- Outside-the-Classroom K-12 Spending Balloons Despite Fewer Students and Teachers April 17, 2019
- Former Bookkeeper for Oloh Fire Protection District Arrested for Embezzlement April 15, 2019
- Auditor’s Office Returned Over $50,000 to Taxpayers Last Month March 12, 2019