JACKSON- State Auditor Stacey Pickering announced today the arrest of Alcorn County Sheriff Charles Rinehart, Teddy Null and Pamela Denise Null, Owners of Cars for Less, following a 10 count indictment each for fraud and conspiracy by an Alcorn County Grand Jury.
- State Auditor Releases Compliance Audit of the State Auditor’s Office December 10, 2018
- State Auditor Issues $673,000 Demand Against Estate of Former Wilkinson County Chancery Clerk December 3, 2018
- State Auditor Arrests Former Health Department Employee for Embezzlement November 15, 2018
- State Auditor Calls for Internal Auditors, Other Changes to Prevent Embezzlement at Public Universities and Community Colleges November 14, 2018
- Auditor’s Office Arrests Jones County Supervisor for Embezzlement and Fraud October 30, 2018